Thursday, May 6, 2010

Conclusion

In a final conclusion, I feel that I have completed this brief to best of my abilities in the given time I had and facing the many design challenges and faults that slowed my progress through the process. I am extremely happy with how my final rendered AVI file came out and think that it portrays the fable very well. This time last year I had absolutely no grasp of 3d modelling or animation, I had never made anything like this before in my life, and now I would consider pursuing it as a career choice.

I think that my animation would be suitable for children, because even though it is not on a subject that is generally taught to today's youth, old age and death, the animation and the characters all both quite light hearted in their appearance, and would only want to facilitate the story, rather than actually scaring them about death and dying.

If I had the chance to add to, or do this project again, I would definitely want to spend some more time perfecting other animation techniques, such as motion flow and attaching items to the bipeds hands. I also think I would have liked to have perfected the skinning of the models, so that they looked natural in all possible movements and positions.

My final words are that I have enjoyed making this animation very much, and look forward to improving and eventually perfecting this techniques so that I may produce bigger and better works in the times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment